- Trunks / Dialing Manipulation Rules: A new section has been included in the trunks module named “Dialing Manipulation Rules”, that allows you to manipulate the dialed number depending of the trunk. E.g.: Suppose you have two providers, both have emergency calls service, but the number to dial is different for each one, for the first provider you must to dial 933 and for the second one you must to dial 944. So, you can configure in your outbound route the 911 and replace this number depending on the trunk on which the call is dialed through.
- Trunks / DID and CID from Headers: Now is possible to define if the DID or the CID will be extracted from the SIP Headers. This only applies for SIP trunks
- Blacklist / Pattern and Destinations: Now it is possible to define a blacklist number with a pattern and define a destination for it. Also, it is possible to disable/enable a blacklist item through the GUI. If no destination is defined for the blacklisted item a message will be played to the caller.
- SIP Settings / NAT: Now it is possible to define the NAT setting as a global parameter. If you want to use the global value for SIP devices/trunks, you must set NAT parameter to the “Default” value for them
- Paging / MulticastRTP: Now it is possible to make paging through the MulticastRTP channel. This new feature for paging can be used for: emergency broadcast service for fires, earthquakes, emergency broadcast services for hospitals, In a school setting, In the corporate setting; it could inexpensively replace costly PA systems requiring dedicated wiring, speakers, and amplifiers.
- Status Report: Now the Peers & Hints can be filtered easily
- Security: The default fail2ban(Intrusion Detection) settings have been updated to secure the PBX more efficiently
- Language: Spanish and Russian translations have been updated
- Inbound Routes: The incoming routes were not generated in the right way when the DID field was empty
- Night Mode: It was not possible to change the night mode status or set the global mode status
- Voicemail: The voicemail configurations were not generated in the right way
- Destinations: The destinations for the “Terminated Call” option were not diverted to the defined location
- CID Lookup: The incoming routes with a CID Lookup assigned were broken when the defined CID Lookup server was down
Tags: Changelog, paging, trunks, vitalpbx