Clear all

[Closed] Login Screen with Modules and Branding  

RSS

InTeleSync
(@intelesync)
Estimable Member Customer
07/12/2019 10:29 am  

v2.3.8-3

After adding the Sonata Switchboard add-on, the login screen will now present widgets for PBX, Billing, Monitoring, and Recordings. However, the Billing and Recordings add-ons are not installed.

I have purchased the Branding add-on.

Is there currently a way to default the login screen to just the PBX (as a fresh install looks)? CLI or otherwise.

There should be a way to control what login widgets will display on the login screen, particularly if the Branding add-on has been purchased and installed. The multitude of login options will create confusion for our customer base which equates to support calls and associated costs.

Additionally, would like to be able to granularly control which of these modules each user on each tenant would have access to. So for example user x102 under PBX -> Extensions -> [Detail] -> Advanced -> User Portal, give options for which of the installed add-ons are available for the user (Monitoring, Recordings, etc.). Better yet, adjustable via User Profiles.

Topic Tags
mrivera
(@ing-joserivera26)
Developer Admin
07/12/2019 11:27 am  

For disabling the widgets on VitalPBX login, you must go to system general module and disable the option "Show login panel".

To customize Linux console, or make more deep changes we offer the white label service.

When installing multi-tenant, an user profile named "Tenant Administrator" is created. This is the default profile for new tenants, however, you may create new profiles and assign them to the users who will going to administrate the different tenants.

InTeleSync
(@intelesync)
Estimable Member Customer
07/12/2019 11:36 am  

Show Login Panel did the trick. Thanks!

I will call someone in sales to talk about white-labelling. My online sales form submissions aren't getting a response.

mrivera
(@ing-joserivera26)
Developer Admin
07/12/2019 12:06 pm  

You may write to the following email address: sales@vitalpbx.org

Share: