Notifications
Clear all

Sonata Recording  

RSS

lohitha
(@lohitha)
27/12/2019 1:02 am  

Dear Admin,

I need to test out scheduling the recorded calls to push to (Move to) an FTP server via Maintenance Module. So I want to know that is it necessary to purchase a license for the Sonata recording and the Maintenance Module Add-on just to test the feature with a couple of extensions?

Thanks 

Lohitha

This topic was modified 8 months ago by lohitha

mrivera
(@ing-joserivera26)
Developer Admin
27/12/2019 8:34 am  

No, you may test it without a license, the only limitation is the number of extensions you may syncronize in the Sonata Recordings.

ReplyQuote
lohitha
(@lohitha)
27/12/2019 9:35 pm  

Hi Mrivera,

Thanks for the reply, And may I know the number of extensions you can sync in Sonata Recordings without a license. Also if you can point me to a Guide/Tutorial on how to configure the Sonata Recordings in combination with Maintenance module to convert and push the files to an external location is much appreciated.

Thanks

Lohitha

ReplyQuote
lohitha
(@lohitha)
30/12/2019 12:35 am  

Hi mrivera,

I tried to test the recording files  FTP transfer feature of Sonata Recordings but I couldn't get

the connection to the FTP server established from the VitalPBX.  My VitalPBX version is 2.4.0-2 and I'm testing with only 3 extensions created.

I set up an FTP server using FileZilla on a Windows PC to which it could be connected easily via Chrome browser or WinSCP. 

But when I tried to connect to the same FTP server via "SonataRecordings>Maintenance>FTP CONFIGURATION" GUI using "Test Configuration" option, it fails with displaying a "No FTP Configurations stored" message.

Could you please let me know whether there is any other setting to be enabled somewhere else to get this working?

Thanks

Lohitha

This post was modified 8 months ago by lohitha

ReplyQuote
lohitha
(@lohitha)
01/01/2020 8:06 am  

Hi,

Anyone who had the same problem?

ReplyQuote
PitzKey
(@pitzkey)
Estimable Member
02/01/2020 9:11 am  

@lohitha

I see two sections are missing. have you tried filling in the missing fields?

ReplyQuote
mrivera
(@ing-joserivera26)
Developer Admin
06/01/2020 10:01 am  

Did you save the settings before testing the FTP connection?

ReplyQuote
Share: