VitalPBX 2.0.1-1, Introducing Task Manager add-on and many call center features
The task manager add-on is a powerful and fully free tool that allows you to schedule any script created by the user as a task from the GUI. The user must to place first the scripts under the following path /var/lib/ombutel/scripts/ and give to its scripts the right permissions, those scripts will be listed automatically in task manager module, allowing to the user associated a cron profile to schedule the execution of its scripts. After save the task the user must to apply changes to make effective its configurations.
- Reorganize queues form: The queues form has been reorganized to expose the most important fields in the main tab (General)
- Queues, Join Announcement Feature: A field called “Join Announcement” has been added to the queues form, allowing you to define an announcement to be played to the caller immediately as they reach the queue.
Extensions, Call Center Settings: A section called “Call Center Settings” has been added to the extensions form under the Advanced tab, by now, this section contains two fields (Dynamic Queues, Static Queues) that allows you to assign or remove massively an extension to any queue or group of queues.
- CDR Reports, Filtering by Time: The previous version of VitalPBX it was only possible to filter the cdr by date, in this version, we have added the ability to filter the cdr by date and time.
- Ring Groups, External Numbers: Now is possible to add external numbers to ring groups.
- Translations: The Spanish and Russian translations has been updated
- Global Search: Enable global search for new add-ons and refactored modules
- SSH Welcome: Show VitalPBX version and release in the SSH Welcome Message
- Conferences Recordings: It was not possible to record conferences calls. Fixed
- Hangup Causes: Almost all hangup causes for outgoing calls played the same connection error message, producing confusion among users. Now any un-handle hangup cause is no producing any message for avoid any confusion.
- Dialplan: Fix some misspelled prompts in the base plan
- Installation: In some cases after installation process only appeared the welcome page of CentOS Apache. Fixed
- CDR Reports: Caller ID with utf8 characters were not shown correctly. Fixed
Due the latest changes in VitalPBX, a new version of Sonata Switchboard has been release in parallel.
So, We strongly recommend that, if you have installed the Sonata Switchboard, then, after updating VitalPBX, update immediately to the latest version of the Switchboard.