VitalPBX Stable Version
The first stable version of #VitalPBX has been released and comes with amazing changes, here is the list of the most relevant changes:
- The emergency numbers module has been implemented. This module allows you to define various list of numbers that will be accesible for any device, regardless of the restrictions of the class of service assigned to it.
- The bulk extensions add-on has been implemented. This free add-on allows you to create extensions massively in seconds. You may install this add-on from the add-ons module of #VitalPBX
- Now is possible to mark outbound routes as intra-company routes.
- Now is possible to define in the module System General the default language to use when extension is being created
- Now is possible to filter selected items on multi-select components. Very useful on large lists.
- Now is possible to define a devices prefix in the System General module. If configured, this prefix will be added automatically to your new devices names. We strongly recommend using this option, since it decreases by a large percentage the chances of your PBX being compromised.
- A #firewall filter was added to avoid brute force attack to web GUI. Now the invalid attempts to login to the GUI are being monitored for the intrusion detection module, if the maximum of invalid attempts is reached, the IP will be ban automatically.
- The firewall filter for asterisk has been improved to be more accurate at the time of ban IP addresses that are attacking the PBX
- Fix #EPM role restrictions, When was used with a role with limited permissions was not possible to execute some actions(Network Scan, Template Editing, etc.)